Today I remembered that I have a blog. Its been a long time since I’ve thought about posting, so I decided to look over old posts and pages. I cringed at many of my 13 year old spelling errors, laughed at drafts that I am glad I never posted, and tried to decipher blurry or bizarre pictures. I enjoyed it though, seeing the documentation of younger and funnier me. Several things have happened in my life lately.
1. I turned 16. Not Sweet16.
2. I am playing basketball again, I can no longer wear dresses because my knees are covered in bruises.
3. My sister is engaged, so I will be a bridesmaid.
4. I went shopping and found a pair of discontinued jeans that I tried to get last year, but they were backordered for months. That was very exciting.
I almost died.
5. I am making Swants, so I will see how that turns out.
No deep thoughts, pictures, or jokes. Just mundane thoughts.